the Rift

Never ending dreams [Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
The stallion's sharp green eyes flooded with relief when he heard the older mare, Athena, say the young girl was alright. He looked back at her own hazel gaze as she stated her name with respect. If Note was anything, he was respectful.

He watched as the girl, Lana she had said, shakily stand. She was so frightened, it puzzled even Note. It found it hard to think a nightmare could shake someone as much as it had Lana. He pondered the thought for moment, but as the memories of his own past came back to him, he started to understand more, and more. The more he thought about it, the more shaken he became, turning the left side of his body to the mares, and holding his head high so he reached his full height. He smiled at the pair with reassurance.

"Do not dwell on it, dear. Whatever has frightened you is not here right now, and the future is always changing dear Lana. I'm sure Note and I can get a smile on that pretty face, right Note?" Athena said, her eyes glowing with a silent plead for him to agree. "Of course! You don't have to be so upset, Lana, you've got us here to help you with any of your problems, my dear," Note spoke calmly with a glance of uncertainty at Athena, hoping his carefully chosen words were the right ones.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Never ending dreams [Open] - by Lana - 12-13-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-13-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-14-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-16-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Lana - 12-15-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-15-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-22-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-23-2012, 05:45 PM