the Rift

Never ending dreams [Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Athena. Another name she would have to remember,not that it was a bad thing,know quiet a lot of horses. Athena had rose from the sand,as had she and reassured Note that she was OK. The soft voice of Athena was so smoothing to Lana. She felt herself relaxing more. She lifted her head more,looking over at Note when Athena spoke of him. Do not dwell on it, dear. Whatever has frightened you is not here right now, and the future is always changing dear Lana. I'm sure Note and I can get a smile on that pretty face, right Note? She turned with bright eyes,a hint of excitement in them as she thought about the dream for a while. Note,as she suspected,agreed with Athena,a small smile creeping onto Lana's maw. Of course! You don't have to be so upset, Lana, you've got us here to help you with any of your problems, my dear. His voice,to,was gentle.

The smile on her face widened as she looked from one to the other. She held her head higher,pricking her ears slightly. These two are so kind to me. She was truly grateful at meeting them. "Thank you,both of you. If only more were as kind as you two are. " She tossed her head slightly as he forelock was falling way into her eyes. It eventually settled to the side,not bothering her as much as it had.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Never ending dreams [Open] - by Lana - 12-13-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-13-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-14-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-16-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Lana - 12-15-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-15-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Athena2 - 12-22-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Never ending dreams [Open] - by Note - 12-23-2012, 05:45 PM