the Rift

Superman [ open ]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

ooc:Did you want me to make a thread? Shoot me a pm if you do.

"I'm sure that wouldn't surprise you either," she retorted. It would not her. Though strangely they were not blossoming with babies as they once were. The shift of her visage became nonchalant, ready to see what the DarkEmpress would think of this bio colored stud. It was easy to pretend he was a pesky fly with an annoying buzz, following behind her.

Faelene unsettled? No, she was offering him the same manners, knowing revealing some impatience might help speed the process and shut his mouth. She had met brutes that made this panted one seem like a saint, for her to be unsettled he would have to pull a different kind of act, or strike pure terror in her heart. Something unlikely. It was his snotty attitude she wanted to smother, knowing when he met Psyche he would likely flip a switch, likely to the charm button. She was half tempted not even to reveal who her leader was. He did seem to think he was far more intelligent than she, surely he wouldn't need her help. With a heavy sigh, and flick of her red locks she turned, ready to get this over with. "Come along then," she requested, surely feeling his eyes would fall to her rear. If he got to close she wouldn't mind an excuse to clip that pretty head of his.

[end]

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-13-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-14-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Naberius - 12-17-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Superman [ open ] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 01:49 PM