the Rift

Begin Again [Sohalia/Questing]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

She brushes off my concerns as though metaphorically flicking them off her wingtips. I am a bit suspicious that there is more to her story, but I won't question her - after all, she isn't the most open of books. Even so, I eye her wings with what I hope is a hidden attention, skimming over the rough scabs, the pink skin, withered as though with scar tissue. But then she tucks them away, and pristine white feathers cover up what I'm sure are very painful wounds. I begin to frown, but her voice is so jovial that I can't help but smile kindly at her. She really is a sweetheart, under all that nervousness and aloof demeanor. I wonder why she puts up a front like that - was she hurt as a child? Did she lose someone close to her? Those I could relate to; anything else I cannot imagine for her.

"Are you ready to meet bachelor number one?" Her words snap me out of my thoughts, and I prick my ears toward her. Her vocals hold a teasing tone, and again I can't help but smile. I even dance a little in place - who knew the hunt for an appropriate suitor could be so exciting?! I listen to her description carefully, and ponder her words carefully before I respond. Her opinion means a lot to me, I find - that she and this stallion did not get along troubles me slightly. And I suppose she would not have brought me this news if she did not think that we would make a good pair. "Well," I say, "I trust your judgement, Phaedra. I am supposed to be traveling to the Throat to meet a friend anyway - so it sounds like a perfect time to meet my match!" I laugh, and the sound is carefree, surprising me - I haven't laughed like that in ages. "Shall we go, then?"

"talk talk talk"

I am riding high
Don't wanna come down
Hope my wings don't fail me now

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Begin Again [Sohalia/Questing] - by Phaedra - 12-13-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Begin Again [Sohalia/Questing] - by Sohalia - 12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: Begin Again [Sohalia/Questing] - by Phaedra - 12-16-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Begin Again [Sohalia/Questing] - by Sohalia - 12-17-2012, 09:13 PM