the Rift

i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open)

Nasicaä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Nasicaä

((the cold and crackling breath of fantasy))

The sound of approach caused her ears to flicker, long forelock unsettled from where it had been tousled by the wind. The casual sway of hooves drew do a curt stop, neck turned to face the stranger, immediately greeted by bright colors bold against the washed-out remainders of winter. How intriguing.

Chin tilted upward from where it had lowered as she plodded, her skull daintily angled so rosy eyes could study from a more subtle perspective; she did not let the silence run away however, responding to the greeting with a brief nod in response."You are well met Tingal, my own name is Nasicaa." Soft tones were kept low, but empty of any courtesy besides the stale norm that characterized all introductions; true friendliness was restrained until she gained a better knowledge of his temperament.

A quick twist of her head gestured to the multitude of trees surrounding them, returning to him a moment after the gesture. "So, do you make your home here - or are you a passerby like myself?" And do the others look like you, but that question would remain unasked out of politeness. She hadn't scented a herd, but if one was here then it would be a poor choice to go insulting its members.

((it's okay, thanks for joining c:))

Messages In This Thread
i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open) - by Nasicaä - 12-14-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open) - by Nasicaä - 12-15-2012, 10:27 PM