the Rift

i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open)

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal smiled."The Dragon's Throat, it's a desert area not too far from here. In fact, if you head southwest for a bit you'll end up there." He turned to the newcomer, a large draft. Tingal was just a bit smaller than the stallion. Upon further inspection Tingal realized that this wasn't an equine, but a pegasus. Small and disproportionate black wings were settled on his back. Tingal wondered how this had happened."The Throat is doing just fine, thank you. How is your home, the Edge?" Tingal spoke with a voice that had no emotion, keeping his friendliness bottled up until he knew the stallion better. He finally returned his green eyes to the rosy eyed mare. "Would you like to come with me to the Dragon's Throat, it is always warm there, might I add."He smiled, giving a quick glance at the larger horse, Thor did he say his name was? Tingal truly didn't care about him, for now Nasicaa was the only one on his mind.

OOC: Short post is longer
WC: 167

Messages In This Thread
i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open) - by Nasicaä - 12-14-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open) - by Tingal - 12-17-2012, 05:36 PM