the Rift

i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open)

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

The way that she baulked at my approach was certainly not reassuring, though I knew there wasn’t much I could do in the way of soothing her. I wasn’t sure what had made the presence of a Pegasus so ill in her mind, but I wasn’t going to press her for answers, instead I merely stood in silence trying to contemplate my wrongdoing. If I’d done something unknowingly, I would surely apologize, though, what I had done was still unclear and this made me bristle slightly in discomfort. Both stallions had equal offers, two equally deserving herds and families that meant the world to them. However, I assumed this mattered not to this unfamiliar mare, as she had spent so little time in Helovia. Perhaps she would enjoy being a resident of the Throat and it was not in my power, nor my nature to change her mind. Looking solemnly between the two, I let their discourse carry out until I felt the silence was enough to allow my own proposition. It was a halfhearted thing due to the fact that I felt undermined due to my mere breeding, but I did not give up so easily. “The Throat is indeed a warm place, unlike the misty falls of The Edge. Each have their own agenda, though we call each other brethren. The Quian would be delighted to have you, should you so wish. But, as the Throat members are our allies, I would surely recommend their more than humble abode.

A tired smile graced my lips now and I was hesitant to say more and instead settled for looking upon the tiger-striped stallion, still in prime youth. “The Edge yet suffers from the Basin’s numerous attacks, but we are closer than ever I would assume. I only hope that the outcasts will deem your home an unlikely adversary so that you may avoid such heartache.” A saddening glance was directed his way, almost as if he were one of our own in The Edge. We needed all the help would could get and I wasn’t going to be the one create problems within our alliance, after all, this was no time to be fighting when definite war was impending between home lands.

Messages In This Thread
i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open) - by Nasicaä - 12-14-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: i had a rosepetal bed i had the sun on my skin (open) - by Thor - 12-18-2012, 11:52 PM