the Rift

Here, Let Me Patch That Up [Any God]

Athena2 Posts: 48
Dragon's Throat Pupil
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1hh :: 4 Years 8 Months
Adoptable

Nervous midget wings rustling and flapping was the only sound other than the soft cadence of hooves that announced the presence of the medic. Hazel eyes were eager, but knew not to be too hopeful. The Gods were busy and Athena knew this well. Respected them for even stopping to grant them what they desired. They were undeserving of it, to be sure with the havoc they wreaked with their magic. That was why Athena had come, wishing to start mending the physical aspect of this havoc. For where there are soldiers there must always be healers to patch them up, right? Athena had fairly good use of natural medicinal herbs, but she desired to heal things that herbs couldn't fix.

It was even warmer here than in the Throat, but Athena hardly even realized it. Clearing her throat softly and calling out. "Is there anyone out there who has the time to spare to listen to my request?" Smiling at the unintentional rhyme. She didn't want to bother the Gods too terribly much. Athena knew the Sun God had returned. He was the Throat's patron, how could she not? She only hoped that she would have the wisdom not to be too disappointed should she not be answered.

[[Athena wishes for the ability to heal minor to major wounds, through means that the admin can decide as I truly have no preference.]]

Messages In This Thread
Here, Let Me Patch That Up [Any God] - by Athena2 - 12-14-2012, 08:22 PM