the Rift

risk it all.

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: tortable.png]
[I saw she had no reply D: So I thought I'd send him to greet her]

The Threshold came into view once again. Torasin enjoyed his trips here, who knows who you might find lurking around on the edges. Each stride was carefree, his coat rippled in his bouncy motions, blonde mane dancing on his neck. There was a brown flash between the trees and a colourful trilling noise as Kiba played about, swerving and diving in playful flight. The blistering heat that smeared the lands was now becoming bearable with each passing day as his body acclimatized to its intense heat. Torasin was pretty sure he could survive for a fair while in desert conditions now. His thoughts were wondering as they usually did, some on long ago events but most of the time they seemed to linger on Brooke. After their visit to the Grove, Torasin had been pretty pleased with himself recently and excited for the chance to meet his child! He would love it beyond reason, he knew that already.

The scent of another lurched the paint stallion out of his reverie and he bounced off in the direction of the newcomer. The Qian was always in need of more members, and Torasin knew the land well enough to recommend other herds. Kiba, the lithe brown dragon, flew down from his antics and landed with awesome precision on Tor's back.

She was a beautiful mare, pale in colour much like the patches on his fur. The femme also seemed to be of similar aging to Torasin himself. She also looked a little lost. Prizing himself to be one of the finest gentleman among equines, Tor pranced forwards a little then stopped at a respectable distance. His head bowed extravagantly in greeting and Kiba looked curiously between his ears, "g'day ma'am! Are you perchance a little lost? I would be terribly flattered if you let me help you" he beamed in her direction. As sunny and optimistic as ever, it often got him into trouble more times than he'd care to happen.

Messages In This Thread
risk it all. - by Rose - 06-27-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: risk it all. - by Torasin - 07-05-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: risk it all. - by Rose - 07-05-2012, 02:51 PM
RE: risk it all. - by NPC - 07-07-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: risk it all. - by Gossamer - 07-07-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: risk it all. - by Torasin - 07-09-2012, 12:56 PM