the Rift

[EDGE] Stop and Listen

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

Tor's eyes watched him silently, and Kaj felt like he was being inspected under a microscope. It was natural to make impressions and judgements no matter how pure or kind you were. You would always think something of a new person, and until you got to know them better that impression would stay. Even so he didn't blame her, she had the right to be suspicious. She even answered his questions about the lands, showing little preference outside the intimations of her voice until the Aurora Basin was spoken of. Kaj knew better than to venture into the lands of a racist group, he had dealt with them before and knew he was unwelcome if he had wings and a bare forehead. Her quiet voice suggested to him finding the Edge and joining them. Kaj wasn't fond of hot weather, ruling out the Throat. He was much too big for that kind of heat. The Foothills sounded nice but if Tor believed the Edge would be good for him he would trust her. Quaint numbers sounded quite nice as well. 

Tor was kind enough to offer directions, and even to physically travel with him to the herd he chose. "Thank you kindly, miss Tor. If you would lead me to the Edge, I would be forever in your debt. However I may not be great company. Not much of a talker I fear." Shuffling awkwardly as he gruffly tried to explain, uncomfortable even with speaking that much. Tiny sheepish smile stretching normally stoic visage. Baby blues the only thing remaining soft and eager. 

Messages In This Thread
Stop and Listen - by Kaj - 12-15-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Tor - 12-16-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Kaj - 12-16-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Tor - 12-17-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Kaj - 12-18-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Tor - 12-21-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Stop and Listen - by Kaj - 12-23-2012, 02:44 AM