the Rift

Alight my heart (Tor)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Flying felt wonderful on this high noon, blue sky day. It couldn’t be described in words to creatures without the ability to claim the skies and drift among clouds as a god. Each thrust was felt in its completeness, tendons flexed and tensed with every downstroke. Midas could spend hours gliding from warm updraft to updraft, simply enjoying the company of whistling wind and moist air. Each moment, so precious to him was now meant to be shared with another. This partner was a fiery creature that had been growing more on his soul by the hour.

Fina.

Much to her annoyance fragile babe body couldn’t handle flying at the same elevation her bonded did, so instead she chose to latch onto his forlock and ride when he took to flying high. They had become fast friends just in the short time of knowing each other. Eventually mortal bodies grew tired and weary; his wings would ache—crying for relief. Tilting downward on an upstroke Midas traced the contours of land below them, he had wanted to show Fina the little fields uptop one of Helovia’s highest points.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-16-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-16-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-18-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-21-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-22-2012, 12:05 PM