the Rift

Alight my heart (Tor)

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

It was Midas! She recognized the faint flare of golden flame silhouetting his massive cream wings, the white patches crisp against his night-black coat. But when had he become a hunchback? Soft brown eyes squinted, trying to make out the detail. It was a bird- a light shade of creamy yellow, slender, wings a hot coal red with flares of purple painting the edges. A small, bone-white beak below two round blue eyes, and an extravagant tail of violet and crimson.

"Midas, when did you find that beautiful bird? And why do you smell of skunk?" Tor laughed, trotting closer. Those massive swan wings set the sodden grass whirling as he settled to the earth, a charming smile on his easy face. The thoughts, the despairing thoughts of the mess with Lace, eased in her mind at the sight of who she already counted as a friend, despite meeting the General only once before. "Ah, Midas. Can I unload a few burdens of worry with you from my shoulders? So much has happened lately..." Tor sighed softly as those unbidden thoughts returned. Yet her heart felt lighter already, not just fretting over problems caused.

Relationships took time to develop. Maybe one day... or maybe he simply wasn't for her.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-16-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-16-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-18-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-21-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-22-2012, 12:05 PM