the Rift

Alight my heart (Tor)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Fina peered warily at the patched draft horse, she didn’t usually trust strangers…but infant like attention spanned only for minutes at a time in understanding certain situations. Words didn’t meet receptive ears; this hatchling couldn’t speak the language of equines, and since the bonds of intellect had yet to be fashioned she couldn’t read messages from her bonded either.

The tone was what set Tor’s sentence apart; their company had a way of soothing with both eyes and actions. Such a trait was carried by a similar acting bond and wasn’t expected from said large bodied woman.

Quickly the firebird lost interest in said draft. A snappy chirp followed, than small appendages snapped open to take heaven by force. Aqua blue gaze turned attention toward entertainment that would prove more useful. Midas didn’t appear to be in danger, and he seemed perfectly content standing by and idly chatting. A soft whicker followed her movements, and though she knew nothing of what he meant; the sound warmed soul.

Squared face had bowed when Tor offered complement; he grew embarrassed by kind words that spoke her opinion of him. If only all horses thought that of him. Midas glanced toward his companion when Fina took to the sky again; he knew she wouldn’t travel far.

"It's just... I don't know. It's... problems with a friend.”

Respectfully he listened quietly, saying nothing and doing nothing save for a nod or two. Frowning at her distress Midas reached out with stretched muzzle to attempt at brushing velvet across neck in comforting intent. "But what do I do now?" Strangely enough her story sounded like a bad replay of his fears for Ktulu.

It brought up entirely new questions that hadn’t pressed upon mind until now. But this wasn’t about him, it was about her—and she waited for his response to sooth and offer wise word. What wisdom could a soul that had never experienced the pang of denial offer?

Softly Midas said, “This person sounds valuable to you,” pulling away he added, “A friendship such as that shouldn’t be easily broken—talk to him again and repeat the words you just spoke.” Assuring now the ebony stallion said, “I’m sure he will understand…..your honesty will not be rebuked.”

OOC: Sorry, my muse is rocky because the trip is getting near.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-16-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-16-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-18-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Tor - 12-21-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Alight my heart (Tor) - by Midas - 12-22-2012, 12:05 PM