the Rift

I've Run Dry [Djinn]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

Circling in the sky was a small stocky form, blue in tips and throughout the end feathers. As above her tail, the large feathers look almost as if they were plucked from her wings and stuck to her tail. No though, they were grown there. Ruffling when she is nervous or upset, angered in any way. They flare up like that of a peacock. Though they aren't so colorful. Strictly set as a wonderful hue in tone. Electric blue. Sharp and beautiful. Like her hooves, where the blue mixes into her legs and rides all the way up to mid knee. Graciously fading away into her two-toned color of brown. The darks and lights mixing and swirling on her hide.

Perhaps her appearance is grand, all your opinion, but underneath the outside just just as wonderful. Happy and go giddy. Even though she has her quirks, she never fails to try and make you smile. Motherly with a dash of sweet sweet sugar. Beneath the passion and fire, the unending love, is a hurt soul. Broken with past memories and judgments. Even the precious history of someone makes them who they are. Whether the hatred pushed them into fear and solitude, happiness and worth, or pure evil. They had their way. The way their mind could comprehend with it. Take it and make it a new world.

Avira began to descend. Circling the fiery ground. Birdsong fresh in her hair. She moved like a bullet, wings carefully folded in, still able to guide her. Wind drying her blue eyes. Closing them to regain slick water, they once again dried. She blinked endlessly. Squinting her eyes, eyelashes blocking some of the dreadful force. Extending her hooves she prepared for landing. Wings flared, enormous in length. Blue daggers touched the earth as she flapped hard to gain a proper landing. Gently the rear hooves placed themselves on the earth. "Lovely it is today." whispering to herself. Soft tones kind and nurturing. What would today bring?

[ooc- This is for quest help so the thread is strictly for Djinn only. You are welcome to join if you PM me first because I want this to go as quickly as possible.]
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-16-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-27-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-30-2012, 01:21 AM