the Rift

I've Run Dry [Djinn]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

The sturdy muscles beneath her fine coat rocked with a fragile appearance. She could be pointed at as a very tiresome mare but truly she was far beyond tired. Beneath the tiny rocking is a hidden amount of pressure and stress upon unfeeling wings as the nerves were shot from flight. Avira was exhausted beyond belief but it only seemed to sweep over her after the excitement of the meeting died down and she proved herself a fair lady with kind manners. As he murmurs words she looks to the dirt. Following the trail of vines throughout his body but as her eyes meet to his she shyly looks away, grimacing as a dark and cold feeling surrounds her heart. Those icy eyes and demonic scleroses did not suit well against her feelings but she did not judge him. Rather just waited to see who this fellow was.

First meetings were always the number one impression that stuck upon someones mind, but Avira was open to change. With every move you make her judgement will change and she will never deem you unworthy. Trust may lack but she will help. Sometimes though she is troubled by haunting memories of her mother, or even the haunted by altering moods. It was a set back on some days but today, as she felt herself to topple over, a shoulder caught her. For once in her life, whether it was for physical or mental probabilities, there was someone there. Instantly she grew a deep connection with Djinn, forever deeming him as a friend no matter what he has done, or what he will do. It was hard to gain the trust of this mare but with such a simple gesture, whether he was aiming for such deep meaning or not, she would always be a backbone in support for him.

"I do suppose I could handle you." she said playfully. Her curious and kindly tones almost flirtatious on the air but she wouldn't dare to make herself seem such an easy vulnerable subject. A breeding machine she was not, this mare would be a lady and perhaps nothing less. Beside the stud, she bent her knees and slowly come to the ground. Peacefully wrapping herself in a warm blanket of feathers. Her tail tucked neatly beneath her, covered completely by teal and brown downy. Looking up with trustful eyes she felt a moment of too much vulnerability but after all he did offer her to rest, something she would not pass on. "Ah, excuse my manners," her maw was extended forward and she flopped her cranium up and down in an offering gesture "I'm Avira."

Messages In This Thread
I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-16-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-26-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Djinn - 12-27-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: I've Run Dry [Djinn] - by Avira - 12-30-2012, 01:21 AM