the Rift

[FALLS] f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!}

Ambrosine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

What I "say", do, and think.

Ambrosine's mind couldn't get over how lovely this area was. There was an aura of peace and serenity surrounding it. The sweet grass tasted oh so good, and the forest led into a spacious meadow that even housed some type of water source she'd yet to locate. Or well, she hoped there was some type of water source here. It's too early to think about that. Or is it? The filly thought, her right ear flicking. Her usually curved forelock lay flat on her head while she continued to nibble. Unbeknownst to her there was another equine adjacent from her location, and she was coming her way. Ambrosine kept on eating, wanting to fill her belly. For a short moment she paused to breath and then continued to chew on the grass. It wasn't until the equine was within a tail length that Ambrosine took notice.

The youth quickly ducked to the left, her right side showing; it was an act of hostility. It took a moment for the horse's words to reach her ears. "Welcome to Helovia! I'm Romai." The words made Ambrosine flinch but she smiled, relaxing herself. She composed herself before speaking. "Pardon me, but, could you please tell me where I am again? By the way, I'm Ambrosine." She spoke, her tone holding a slight Irish accent. Ambrosine stood with her back fluxed, neck held high, and head cocked to the right. The look of curiosity and slight disdain was evident in her body language.

muse - 6 > 10
tag - Spro's Romani
amount of thoughts - two hundred and fifty-eight words
ooc - .x.

Messages In This Thread
f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-18-2012, 10:23 PM