the Rift

[FALLS] f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!}

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

Romani chuckled in good humor. “Yes, Helovia.” She answered, her tone holding nothing but kindness. She knew that when it came to meeting others, using the proper tone was crucial. After all, she didn’t want Ambrosine to think she was making fun of her for being confused. That wasn’t the case at all; the palomino mare truly did want to help.

Listening with keen interest, her smile only grew. “Well if you’re looking for somewhere to go, and I can definitely help you with that. There’s different herds here in Helovia… The Windtossed Foothills, the World’s Edge, Dragon’s Throat, and the Aurora Basin, but you’ll do well to stay away from there.” Pausing, the warrior allowed all of that to sink in before going on, paying close attention to Ambrosine’s facial expression to try and read what she was thinking. Perhaps the golden filly would want to return to the Foothills with her? While not much experience with the other herds, Romani couldn’t imagine what might happen to Ambrosine if she stumbled into the Basin… The mere thought made her shudder. Without a horn, she wouldn’t be welcomed into that cold and hospitable land.

“Personally, I hail from the Foothills. It’s a quaint place with plenty of room to stretch your legs and roam, and it’s not terribly far from here… If you’d like, you could accompany me there?” Or, I could point you in the direction of another herdland…?”

[OOC: Sorry, Muffin, not my greatest post ever… XD]

Messages In This Thread
f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 10:07 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-18-2012, 10:23 PM