the Rift

[FALLS] f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!}

Ambrosine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

What I "say", do, and think.

Romani's sudden change of expression when she spoke of this Basin place made Ambrosine's mind wander into "cloud-9 think" mode. She stared at the stocky mare in front of her before asking a question. "What is so bad about the Basin? The way you speak of them implicates that you have some history with them?" She then continued, not bothering to pause. "I suppose I shall journey with you then." Her head swept up and down as she swatted her tail.

Ambrosine positioned herself besides Romani and looked at her uncertainty, unsure of which direction she'd take. "So, the Windtossed Foothills - and I thought my herd had an odd name," Ambrosine paused, holding back a flow of unseen emotion. She gave a sad smile but continued in a joking manner. but tell me more. How did you find them - or vice versa? Ambrosine said, both ears flickering as her maw quivered with noticeable excitement.

muse - 6 > 10
tag - Romani
amount of thoughts - one hundred and sixty five
ooc - nah it's okay. not my best either. c"#

Messages In This Thread
f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: f.ly l.ittle Blub-ird. Sp/re/a.d br0(en w1?g" {open!} - by Ambrosine - 12-18-2012, 10:23 PM