the Rift

You will be the death of me [Leander]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
i can't bury it

The sky above was a stretch of liquid ink, blotted with stars, and maybe even a hint of distant planets. Some pieces were hidden with cotton grey colored clouds in a weak attempt to blacken the earth with the dull face of a new moon. It was almost as if they were indecisive, smooshing together for a start of rain, but others lagging behind. With her muzzle drawn upward, she couldn't tell if they would join, or disperse. They were interesting to look upon in this time of diluted colors, but her eyes kept having to adjust to the lack of light, getting the right angle.

When she could no longer stare at the far off heavens, she checked around for other creatures. The red maned was worried more about hoofed, but was aware the sharp tooth ones that preyed in the darkness. There was nothing but distance chatter of some racoons, who made home deeper into the forest. She couldn't tell if they were arguing or delighted, and found herself with a faint smile. Hanging at the edge of the trees, overlooking the ocean, a fair run away,a tangle of emotions beat through her with each breath and the drumming movement of her heart. The loll of the waves was easy to coax her in a calm, yet alert state. The cool water lapping at the sun, over and over without pause. If its song was, there is always a beginning and an end.How could something be so steady? A draw of the scent she wasn't sure why it delighted her nostrils, but she loved it none the less.

Raising a forelimb she began to prance across to open ground. Would he come? Or would Leander still be trying to escape, fearful of what might happen. She hated for him to be in the battle alone, but had little choice. The horizon greeted her, and she continued long the long strands of grass, trying to find something of interest. There was a rocky outcrop she hadn't noticed before. It looked like a stone roof for the desperate. Faelene would pause before reaching it, looking once to the sky before digging her hooves in the sand, and watching the waves roll in. The clouds were slowly beginning to gather.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
You will be the death of me [Leander] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 12:44 AM