the Rift

You will be the death of me [Leander]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
i can't bury it

If Faelene could steal something it would be his pain. Everything else dropped, or no more present it was not hard to sense the familiar presence of it. What made this so? The sound of pressing teeth her ears tugged at the awful sound. He would bring himself to her, confessing what was plaguing his mind. It was not sad news for her, but because he had seemed fit for the role, and wanting of it she was sad for him. He had done much for the Throat to have his thoughts and words cast aside. Especially to be called a traitor, Faelene knew that was one of her worst fears at time. Today she wished she had no horn to press her forehead to his, and whisper something soothing. She reaches for what she can, her nose to his to convince him there was no need to shield his face from the likes of her. "Fate must have something else in mind for you, but I can't believe they are so irrational to cast you away, and place such a name upon you" she murmured, the last of her words sharp like ice. The Throat made the Basin look full of wise men these days, but she had never thought highly of them to begin with. Leander was the only one she had met without full battle encounter maybe she was prejudice after all. He sought her and the lady held steady like the day she had done for Tolio being the one of steady touch, and strong support in hopes of comforting. The heat of him drawn against her was hard to ignore, a detect of the wetness smudged against the curve of her muscle. The red maned didn't pull back, or stiffen much as she might have before. Her body wasn't carrying it's usual tension.

"Because of you," she replied with the light tone, and briefly she rested her cheek to his forehead. Leander was the reason for that, and it was meant to ease part of his troubled heart. Ember would grow into a fine example of her species, and it seemed fitting how it had worked in the end. Faelene wondered if it should trouble her mind the occurrence of events, she didn't think Gods meddled so much, but maybe they did. What else were they to do? By the God of the Spark's lovely personality, it would be boring to converse with mortals all day wanting to know their wants and wishes. "Sometimes I wonder what is suppose to happen, or if nothing is set in stone. Other times I think what does anyone really have control over, are we just pawns that fall to be replaced?" Moving from him should he need to do the same, an airy laugh, and she offered an expression of apology by her large eyes. She did not mean to be so serious, and often felt like a child ever questioning the world and it's ways with no one to give her answers.

From all the other times before when she went to him it was easier than in the past. Whether because he needed it, or she she wouldn't answer herself. The question she did not expect any certain answer, nor one right off the bat. Could he really say her? Ember, was the one who should hold the most of his heart, who else might it belong to? Continuing to gentle caress his neck (she found the action steadying to her own mind) she moved herself closer to him, reaching his withers where she lipped at the shorter threads of his mane. She was mindful of his wings, afraid to accidently harm by a wrong move. A faint smile they could not be so fragile. Pausing once to glimpse his turned look it was not a wrong nor right answer. Only what was true to his heart. "Sounds like you really do have a wise heart," she managed to slowly answer with some hesitance, touched she was on the list but fearful all the same. If things would never end well she had comfort he had Ember, and others despite what had happened at the Throat. Resting her neck, just where it met her jaw across his back she took in the sweet scent of him, and the rolling water. Faelene felt quite peaceful in that moment as if there wasn't pressing issues. No angry Pegasus,Equines, or Unicorns just easing Leander's mind and stealing time. In a blink of an eye it would be over. She would remove her head, and slide along side him feeling drawn to hold close. Today she didn't want to part from him, and had no reason to. "Do I get to know who these friends are? I rather do what I can to make sure you don't go through any more hell." Eyes locked to his, wondering if her face looked cold or concerned or a mixture of both. "What will you do now? Is there something I can do?"

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: You will be the death of me [Leander] - by Faelene - 12-28-2012, 01:48 AM