Cut my life into pieces [closed]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lupus had heard distant rumors of the happenings lately and about the prisoners. Not that he truly knew much,for all he knew they could be fake. Lies. But he wasn't one to judge a lie the truth,although he was pretty sure,the way everyone was going on about it,they were true. Lying his ears flat and to the side his eyes slit,he wasn't sure what to expect. Now part of the herd he wasn't classed as a tresspasser and anyone who dared questioned his right there would get a harsh word or two back.

He kept his head low,not expecting to see much except the vast stretch of snow but he soon caught scent of Unicorn,Faelene. Flicking his head up he caught the flash of the red mane and tail along with the darker color of a black,coal body. The slight ripple of water could be seen,every so often emerging from a lake. Staying in the shadows of the trees,only letting himself be seen slightly,he sat,curling his tail neatly round his paws. "So Faelene,how have things been with you since are last meeting?" He inquired the question as a friend,not that he knew her to well but he could still class her as a 'friend'. He smiled slightly. "I have heard of...one or two unfortunate happenings around here lately." The question hung in the air as if it were misty fog. He pricked his ears,waiting for an answer.

"blah blah blah."

OOC:Hope you don't mind bumping into Lupus again XD

Messages In This Thread
Cut my life into pieces [closed] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-17-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-25-2012, 04:47 AM