Cut my life into pieces [closed]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He nodded in appreciation. If someone gives you problem you can always tell me. Although he was sure he wouldn't have any problems it was good to know he had someone else,as well as Psyche,backing him in his place at the Basin. A slight smile flicked up from his jaw. The shaking of the mares head somewhat confused Lupus but it turned out he had got the spying business wrong. As she explained what she really meant to him she found herself nodding along with her,taking in all the information of the kind of spy she meant. He guessed he could do it quiet well. The facts she pointed out were true and,although,he was a soldier he supposed he could do some spying.

They are in the desert, but horses there can fly, so watch yourself. She spoke while he brought himself to stand. Great,the desert. I am gonna boil. Thick coats were only good in snow and ice. Not a boiling hot desert. But at least he was malting. He smiled at her again,taking a few steps backward steps. "Thank you,Faelene for the information." His voice was genuine. "I shell tread on there lands wisely." Turning,he trotted of into a cluster of trees,deep in thought. Maybe he should pick up a snack on the way? He grinned to himself. A good foal should do it.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Cut my life into pieces [closed] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-17-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Faelene - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Cut my life into pieces [open] - by Lupus - 12-25-2012, 04:47 AM