the Rift

[BASIN] Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open]

Arden Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: goooooooooooooooooooooolkd.png]
• Smile a bit longer; Pray a bit longer•
Arden moved with a particular sway in his step. He had already made his way through mountains in the same way he would through this forest. Around the gangly stud, the spring roared. It was an odd hum within own swiveling auds. It was nonsensical in it's sweet tune, contrasting the memories of that day that still vividly played in the brutes mind. Quin was gone. Although this much was clear after the months he'd traveled away from the place of her death, it didn't seem real at all. His rambling steps halted at a muddy patch of earth, dainty steps taken now to avoid the unnecessary mess.

A wistful sigh escaped the blokes two tone lips, before he begun walking again through the unknown trees. Ardens lofty march becoming more dignified as his mind focused on the reality of the current time. No matter what happened then, it did not matter at this moment. Attentions were fully turned to that of around him, letting mug drop to examine scents on the ground beneath him. Bearded man let out a displeased snort, lifting his gaze imediatly, and again he kept moving. He'd picked up the scents of all the races, mixed and mushed together in an unheard of way. Those days of ignorance were over. It had already become apparent to the unicorn when he decided to come here in despite of his loss. Association with others would only bring dillema...surely.

"Surely there are others here that think this way.." The tunes were spoken at a sad whisper, the lad directing his gaze upon the blue of the morning sky, visible through the towering greenery.

Messages In This Thread
Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Arden - 12-17-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Arden - 12-19-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Psyche - 12-20-2012, 11:57 PM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Arden - 12-21-2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 08:09 PM