the Rift

[BASIN] Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?
She did not know of his past, nor did she need to. His words of agreement were enough to gain her approval, if not her trust. She was pleased, that he shared the views of she and her followers, and wondered if she could recruit him to stand beside her. His words were cold, but somehow lacked fervor, and she wondered if he was as vehement about his beliefs as she. He casually approached her, but his cranium fell away from her, as though avoiding closeness. It was an odd gesture, that again called into question his past; but should he grant loyalty, she would not spend too much time wondering about it.

"It seems that you are in luck, my friend," she told him with a cunning smile. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Lady of the Aurora Basin, Psyche the Dark Empress. My herdland is inhabited only by the horned, save for one hornless slave. I am sure you would find it most lovely, should you choose to accompany me there now. If not, you are always welcome within our borders, so long as you do not bring inferiors into our presence." The offer was there; now he had only to accept. She would recruit him for the Plague on their journey, should he accompany her; if not, it would be his loss.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Arden - 12-17-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Arden - 12-19-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Psyche - 12-20-2012, 11:57 PM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Arden - 12-21-2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Same way again, in T-i-m-e.[Open] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 08:09 PM