the Rift

Try me and test me [Open!]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: vnjxbc.png]
Svetlana the Stormchaser
'There was something more about her, something that screamed a greater destiny.' - Evers the Able

I can fly again. It is wonderful, inhabiting an able body instead of a shell-shocked ravaged shell, a beautiful amazing thing that helps my spirits glow, but I still know of my fragility, a disease I must cure before long. Otherwise I will not be fit to lead. The wind whispers to me as I circle downwards, once-black wings welcoming the familiar caress. It must have been some kind of devilry- my wings had turned white. May the gods laugh at us mortal fools. I spiral downwards with a sweeping stroke of my wings, watching the idiot call out for trouble. He is in my precious land. Does he have a death wish? Surely he must know of our warriors' prowess. You were stolen. A sly voice whispers in the back of my mind, but I shut it down efficiently.

"State your business, horse, or leave now." I growl as I land, wings setting the grass churning. "You trespass on the lands of the Foothills, and here, unlike some other herds, do not take kindly to trespassers." I use my chilly, midnight black eyes to my full strength, hoping to drown him in their cold depths. Let this fool be gone before my spirits snap again, I pray.

Image Credit: venomxbaby (when downsized, signature become somewhat unreadable)

Messages In This Thread
Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Gryffindor - 12-21-2012, 05:50 AM