the Rift

Try me and test me [Open!]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

There was a strange scent on the breeze. Standing downstream from the roaring waterfall, Romani lifted her muzzle to the sky after taking a long drink, having just finished her daily routine of exercise. Her sides still heaving from her run, the Haflinger’s sharp, azure eyes took in the Foothills, trying to place what was amiss. Nostrils flared as she sucked in the air, snorting merely moments later. There was definitely someone else about, someone who didn’t belong in their land…

Turning her head, Romani followed the scent on the breeze, the sounds of the waterfall growing louder the closer she got to the falls. It was there that she spotted the trespasser, a uniquely white colored Unicorn. She paused as a flutter of motion caught her attention, spotting Svetlana land near the newcomer. Seeing the Chieftess caused a feeling of relief and excitement swell within the warrior. She was alive! Oh, how relieved Nayati would be to see her surrogate mother!

Whatever her Chieftess said to the trespasser however, was lost on Romani’s ears, as she was still too far to make out what was spoken. Lifting her head and ears slightly pinned, the palomino strutted forward with a confident walk. She came up behind Svetlana with a respectful nod. There were many questions that she wanted to ask the Pegasus, but that would refrain until the possible threat to the Foothills was over. Despite her compact stature, Romani was not one to be overlooked.

“Answer my Lady’s question, newcomer,” Romani stated in, preparing herself for a fight if need be. She was a warrior now; protecting the Foothills, her home, was her life.

Messages In This Thread
Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Gryffindor - 12-21-2012, 05:50 AM