the Rift

Try me and test me [Open!]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Pegasus approached him,pure white in body,and his wings, except his lower legs which were dipped in black.State your business, horse, or leave now. Unicorn actually. He was a unicorn,not a horse. The difference was a horn. Or couldn't the stupid Pegasus tell the quiet obvious difference. He was tempted to blurt his thoughts out but he manged to hold his tonge a bit. He was then about the speak when a small palomino mare approached them. He small build was made up my muscle,more then what most mares had. This mare seemed to support the other.

He lifted himself to his full height,which was quiet a bit taller then the Pegasus,and blatantly taller then the equine. He turned to the Pegasus. "Unicorn. Do I look like a horse to you?" He voice showed nothing of racism,for he he wasn't racist at all,just a hint of sarcasm,making the point obvious. "And I understand you may not like trespassers but do not make the same mistake as some of the other herds. Judging. It does not go down well with those being judged." And it was true,it wasn't intimidating. Only annoying. He pricked his ears,turning his tone more friendly and bowing as he spoke his name. "I am Tribute. And who are you two?" He pricked his ears,eager for a replay from either,Pegasus or Equine.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Gryffindor - 12-21-2012, 05:50 AM