the Rift

Try me and test me [Open!]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: vnjxbc.png]
Svetlana the Stormchaser
'There was something more about her, something that screamed a greater destiny.' - Evers the Able

Romani comes to my flank, which I immediately appreciate although I remain stiff. This unicorn is an insolent asshole who has no business here, clearly, apart from being an impertinent busybody looking to rub his nose into a load of trouble. "Do you not think are in control of the situation, horse." He thinks himself taller than me, more regal. I resist the urge to spit at his feet like a younger Svetlana would do. The stallion is only one or two inches taller than me, stupid unicorn. I am not disposed to anyone but those of my herd right now, and he is only preparing himself for worse if he keeps on talking the way he does now.

"I do not like your tone. One is a fool to think they are not judged immediately upon being seen, and right now you are not impressing me." I warn him, but I doubt he will heed it. There he goes off asking our names, taking on a nicer tone. I do not snort with disbelief, but I touch Romani with a primary feather, a quiet warning to not fall under this stallion's charm. "My name is Svetlana the Stormchaser, Chieftess of the Windtossed Foothills and ruling with Evers the Able and Archibald the Dauntless. Romani is one of our valued warriors. What is your name, and what is your business? I will not repeat a question another time. Tell me or you will leave, by force if necessary." My ears flatten in disgust at this white stallion. I do not appreciate anyone roving about looking for battle.

Image Credit: venomxbaby (when downsized, signature become somewhat unreadable)

Messages In This Thread
Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Gryffindor - 12-21-2012, 05:50 AM