the Rift

Try me and test me [Open!]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

Romani was outright surprised by the audacity that this unicorn stallion displayed. He was nothing like the unicorns that she had met before, those like the bitch, Elizabeth, or like the charming and kind Xanthos. No, this ivory creature dubbing himself ‘Tribute’ was cocky and brash, rude and arrogant. It was a trait that the Haflinger found most annoying, and she knew that Svetlana felt the same way.

Ever the loyal warrior, especially to her Lady, Romani stood in silence and allowed the Pegasus to speak for the two of them. The slight touch of the Chieftess’ feather to her side was noted, but she made no move to prove that she had felt it. Oh, she knew what Svetlana was hinting at. The palomino knew a gentleman when she saw one, and this Tribute fellow was not one of them. Instead she waited, azure eyes locked onto the trespasser. If he knew what was best, he would answer Svetlana’s inquiry. Even if he didn’t mean any harm or wasn’t looking for a fight, it automatically wasn’t a good impression to cross into someone’s herdland and speak to a leader with the tone Tribute was using. One would think he would know that, since he spoke so haughtily of judging others. Regardless, he needed to learn to give respect when it was due… Clearly someone in this unicorn’s early years hadn’t thought to teach him that.

The moment that Svetlana’s ears pinned back, Romani’s did the same, albeit not as far. The warrior stood with her head high, anticipating a challenge. Stubborn stags like Tribute would probably not heed the Stormchaser’s warning, but they would have to wait for the unicorn’s answer to know for sure.

Messages In This Thread
Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Gryffindor - 12-21-2012, 05:50 AM