the Rift

Try me and test me [Open!]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He stamped his hoof. Do you not think are in control of the situation, horse. Twat. He could feel slight anger building in him. He had nothing against Horses,but they weren't born with a beautiful weapon were they? Svetlana the Stormchaser told him of his position,and of Romani's. What is your name, and what is your business? I will not repeat a question another time. Tell me or you will leave, by force if necessary. Well this was a bit unfair wasn't it? He wasn't aloud to be respected by what race he was but he had to be respected by his questions and land. Sorry mare. It didn't work like that.

"How many times do I have to tell you,Svetlana a horse looks like your warrior,Romani. Without a horn in sight. Or are you blind as to see my horn?" He stamped his hoof in his anger,flicking his ears back. "Neither do you listen. I said my name is Tribute." He threw back his head before returning his glare to Svetlana. Stupid creature. Are you deaf as well as blind? Tribute laughed to himself. He certainly seemed to be. Now to answer why he is here. This could get an interesting answer. "I am here simply to meet some others. Have a problem with that?"His voice turned sarcastic again. If the Pegasus couldn't handle it,it wasn't his own fault.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Tribute - 12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Try me and test me [Open!] - by Gryffindor - 12-21-2012, 05:50 AM