the Rift

I'm Home [any]

Jericho Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

J E R I C H O
a hero is born from a soul that's forgotten

The stallion jerked his head up with a start, his amber eyes scanning the area around him. Still new to this land, he was unsure just who classified as a familiar face and who was an intruder, aside from the palomino mare who had brought him here in the first place. The voice that had just filled his ears proclaimed that, whoever it belonged to, had returned home. But from where? And how long had they been gone? Better yet, why had they been gone in the first place?

With curiosity piqued, the black dun finished off the sweet grass hanging from his black lips before he turned, and moved into an extended trot towards where he'd heard the voice. It didn't take long for Jericho to find the source; bringing himself up and over a small rising hill, he spotted a pale colored mare descending from the skies, looking somewhat frantic as she scanned the horizon. What was she looking for?

It was with slight hesitation that the young stallion pressed forward, dropping his head somewhat so as not to appear as threatening. He was a good hand or more taller than her, he could tell, and while his size alone might be imposing to some, there wasn't a mean bone in his lumbering body. When he had come closer, he drew to a stop, and regarded the older Pegasus with a look of respect. "Hello, umm... Svetlana?" He spoke up, seeming to cock his head to the side a bit, hoping he hadn't butchered her name. "My name is Jericho; I'm new to the Foothills. Who are you?" He paused then, "Err, umm... you know, I know your name, but..."

[Image: Jericho-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Jericho - 12-17-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Jericho - 12-17-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Avira - 12-18-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Nayati - 12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:33 PM