the Rift

I'm Home [any]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

It was a quiet day in the Foothills, a day for relaxation and peace. Romani had been lounging underneath a collection of trees when she heard the beat of wings echoing through the area, followed by a cry of a voice she could hardly remember. ‘Foothills! It is I, Svetlana, coming home!’ The palomino mare immediately shot up to her feet, quite an admirable skill for one of her compact stature, and a broad smile crossed her lips as she tossed her head. Svetlana was home! She had returned to them! Oh, how Nayati would be thrilled to see her mother!

With a shrill whinny and a small rear, Romani took off towards where she spotted her Chieftess land, paced at a lope. Azure eyes took noticed that Jericho, the youth she had found and brought home from the Threshold only a short time ago, was there, standing awkwardly as if unsure of himself in Svetlana’s presence. Slowing to a calm walk once she was close enough, Romani spoke, remembering to keep herself held poised for her leader. She came to a stop some distance away from Jericho.

“Svetlana, my Lady… It’s so good to see you again. Welcome home.” The warrior said, dipping her head with utmost respect. “I’m relieved to see you’re alright.”

[OOC: Short post is pretty short... Sorry. XD]

Messages In This Thread
I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Jericho - 12-17-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Jericho - 12-17-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Avira - 12-18-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Nayati - 12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:33 PM