the Rift

I'm Home [any]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The first to come is a walking pegasus. It throws me off for a moment, for whom would walk while they could be soaring in the skies? It's quite strange indeed. I study him with a sharp eye, ruffle my wings slightly intimidatingly. I admit it- I was trying to unnerve this black stallion a bit. If he had stood taller and straighter, I might have thought him army material. But he didn't. He slumped a touch. I didn't say anything- if he was a warrior, he was Archibald's business to shape up and whip into right proper form. Especially with the battles that will be coming soon.

But it is Romani who catches my eye next. I count her among my friends, as I do with any of the Foothills, but there is a bond that can be formed with the leading of one home, which I like to think I have forged with the palomino. Once I had thought her an unlikely warrior- now she walks straighter and more confidently than she once did, a fact I immediately note and with a touch of surprise, I smile at her, not ignoring the stumbletongue boy, but paying closer attention to a friend. "Romani, friend. I have missed our homeland. Pray tell, how has it faired without me?" I speak honestly and simply, not implying anything of incompetence in my absence with Archibald and Evers, simply stating a question of its wellness. Have the ones doing nothing been weeded out? Has anyone else been stolen? Surely not, otherwise I would have seen them.

I turn my attention back to the stuttering black horse and I let a smile warm my features for him. "I am Svetlana the Stormchaser, Chieftess and pegasus overseer, Jericho." I pause, letting my consciousness divide between the two. "I was taken captive by the ex-Edge. It was not a pleasant experience, but with the help of a mare named Mandrake from our herd, I escaped. Unfortunately, the ex-Edge have claimed new territory for themselves with the help of a god, and I will say I am afraid their forces are stronger than us. We are a small herd, and unfortunately, closest to them. I should speak to Archibald and Evers on their whereabouts and defense plans." I do not mention I have seen Evers. In the Thistle Meadow.

"If you two could help to recruit members from the Threshold, I'm sure that will help us in the coming times of what can only be battle, not peace."

Messages In This Thread
I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Jericho - 12-17-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Jericho - 12-17-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Avira - 12-18-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Nayati - 12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:33 PM