the Rift

I'm Home [any]

Jericho Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

J E R I C H O
a hero is born from a soul that's forgotten

When the mare ruffled her ivory wings in his direction, the stallion did give a jolt, his uncertainty only magnifying at her actions. A jumpy creature he was, far from the fighter he would never be. But she seemed otherwise uninterested in him when the Haflinger called Romani came striding up to them, all smiles and excitement as she addressed the other Pegasus as her lady. He had no yet familiarized himself with those holding ranked positions within the herd, but now, it was obvious that Svetlana was among one of them.

Quietly he stood as the two mares spoke, listening intently as the words were exchanged. The title of Stormchaser was something that had drawn him in, pulling endless thoughts and scenarios into his head about how she might have obtained such a title. Did she really chase storms? Did she have bad luck whenever lightning struck? Did storms chase her? Unintentionally, he leaned closer as Svetlana spoke of an 'Ex-Edge' group having taken her captive. An interesting thing indeed, and despite the millions of questions forming in his whirling mind, he managed to keep his mouth shut for now. He was certain that if the other Pegasus had just recently escaped, the last thing she wanted to talk about was of her captivity.

At the mention of recruiting new members to the herd, the stallion's head seemed to snap back up. From what he had seen so far, the Foothills was truly lacking in numbers, and could use a bit of tender loving care. It wasn't his place to say so out loud, however, so he merely nodded his head, seeming to dance in his spot with excitement. "Oh, I can help with that," he spoke up with obvious enthusiam, "I'll nab everyone that comes through!"

[Image: Jericho-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Jericho - 12-17-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-17-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Jericho - 12-17-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Romani - 12-17-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Avira - 12-18-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Nayati - 12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm Home [any] - by Svetlana - 12-20-2012, 06:33 PM