the Rift

Seeking an Aquaintance[Closed; Midas]

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sound of hoof steps me wonder, is this who I think it is?. When I turned my bay head towards the sound I was delighted to see who it was."Ahh! Midas, just the stallion I was looking for!" My attitude was surprisingly perky, considering my past with this stallion."I'm greatly sorry about my attitude in the Throat and in the Field. I apologize greatly, and hopefully we can start off anew?" Tisco's true side was beginning to show. A side he very rarely showed to anyone but his kingdom, back when he was the king's secretary.

I opened my maw, the words slipped out quickly. Kindness was brushed upon every syllable."I'm still grieving over my dear king's loss. Although you may think I'm a snobby and stubborn stallion it's only because I was trying to please at least one of the horses in the Fields. Please forgive me,"I couldn't even believe what I was saying. My stomach lurched, and anticipation gripped me tightly. I wanted to see if I had chosen the correct words, if the words I had spoken had caught the black and white studs' attention. I looked to see a bird-like creature by his side, I had heard of them before. That's a pheonix I do believe. Or is it a zephyr? My thoughts bounced around my skull, giving me a small headache. I tilt my head to see the creature better, taking note of the beautiful sunset colored feathers and the great beauty of the creature all together. "Quite a lovely companion you have there."I comment, the words seemed to have escaped my mouth without me even taking notice. I was hoping to soon get this stallion to be my friend, but for now we were just 'acquaintances'.

[[First first-person post! Tell me if I totally failed or not. xP]]

Messages In This Thread
Seeking an Aquaintance[Closed; Midas] - by Tisco - 12-19-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-04-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-05-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-09-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-12-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Tisco - 01-13-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Seeking an Aquaintance[Midas] - by Midas - 01-13-2013, 03:49 PM