the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

As the pair walked, Phae did her best to keep the conversation light. She was a fairly adept conversationalist, as long as the subject matter didn't get too heavy. She wasn't much of a sharer, and so didn't like bridging any topics that might lead to questions about her past. Not only that, but if she wasn't careful, what she was thinking might begin to leak into her words. Outside, Phae hoped she looked calm and collected, for inside, she was a tangle of nerves. She hated being around other pegasi: not for any reasons of racism, but simply because they were the only other equine-species that could follow her into the air. Phae had only been bested by two others, but those were dark times, and she would not let herself think of that now, and spoil what could be a pleasant stroll. Still, she couldn't help but think that not only was she walking into notable pegasus-territory, but she was very aware of whose territory it was. Phae knew nothing of Kri, only of Leander. Still, she was sure that her conversation with him, had not gone unnoticed. But I'm the bad guy she thought, feeling sick to her stomach. At least she wouldn't see Faelene here...at least, she certainly hoped she wouldn't.

It was beautiful here; the vast spaces good for take off's and landings...the warmth, and the beautiful desert-y appearance..She looked at Sohalia with a wink, "Beautiful day to be out and about, no? I wonder if we'll meet any dark and handsome stallions?" She laughed, teasingly. Phae picked up her knees gracefully as she began to prance next to Sohalia, excited to finally be at the Throat. She extended her oddly-white wings, lightly beating them with each hop to add extra height. Her wavy sandy mane bounced gaily on her shoulders, and for a moment Phaedra allowed herself to forget all of the other drama, and focus solely on Sohalia.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM