the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

His gaze washes over me again, bearing with it a sense of accomplishment. I have returned his attention to me, as was my intention. It isn't that I am needy, no - it's simply that the look in his eyes makes my heart melt a little. Note's words pull an amused smile to my maw - Phaedra had called me perfect? Am I perfect? No, far from it. I have many flaws, and the thought makes me worry. What if my misgivings about herd life push him away? What if I manage to alienate the stallion that may very well be my true love, despite our rather odd meeting? But still, he is looking at me in that way, and I am drawn to him in spite of my fears.

Phaedra speaks, interrupting my reverie, and I glance to her, startled, almost having forgotten that she was her. Sheepishly, I smile as she winks at me, gives Note a strange look, and takes her leave. Very subtle, I think, determined to tease her later. And what was that look about? It was almost a warning - does she consider me a friend, now? Or is she simply distrustful of Note? No, I tell myself, she would not leave me in his care if she thought him to be a bad sort, whatever differences they may have. Shaking my head, still amused by her rather overeager departure, I turn my gaze back to Note. Bi-colored orbs meet his, and again a smile leaps unbidden to my lips.

"Have you ever been to the Throat before?" he asks, and in his tone there is a true interest. It pleases me, that he seems to really want to know the answer. He is not faking. "No, I haven't, but one of your members has been trying to talk me into joining the herd," I offer amiably. "Perhaps you know her - her name is Rowan." It's odd, that we, two potential lovers, are spending our time on such menial small talk, but it's also strangely comforting, as though we could simply talk. As though we would not get bored. "Perhaps you would be so kind as to show me around?" Well, at least that's an excuse to hang around and get to know him.

"talk talk talk"

I want to live inspired

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Sohalia - 12-19-2012, 09:52 PM