the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

A smile climbs up Note's maw at the mention of Rowan. He had seen the mare around the herd once. She was quiet, but sweet, a perfect friend for Sohalia within the herd.

"Rowan and I haven't formally met, but I've seen her in the oasis before," Note said, his emerald eyes dancing. The future of being with Sohalia seemed closer to him than ever. Their small talk was exactly that, but it didn't bother him at all. He enjoyed Sohalia's company, and that was more than what the stallion had ever even dreamed of.

"Perhaps you would be so kind as to show me around?" came her voice, the one Note could barely get enough of. "Of course," He said cheerfully, turning around and breaking into a light trot before stopping. 'Sohalia is a pegasus. She can fly,' Note thought to himself, a distant, yet concentrated look flooded his eyes, 'my scar...'

"Do you want to walk or fly?" He asked her softly, the distant look disappearing from his eyes being replaced with the nameless one that was always there when he looked at her, but his voice was filled with worry.

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Note - 12-19-2012, 10:58 PM