the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I take a few tentative steps closer, as though his gentle vocals are coaxing me near, reeling me in like a siren's song. He agrees to show me around, and I join him as he turns, allowing my wing to brush against his lightly. The sensation sends a small shiver up my spine, and I pulled my wings tighter against my bodice ever so slightly, hoping that my action hadn't been too bold. And then he stops. My heart flutters delicately in my chest and my breath catches in my throat; have I moved too quickly? Broken some unspoken rule that says that Note shall not be touched? The look in his eyes is distant, cold even, perhaps a bit worried. His silence furthers my trepidation, and I watch with a slight furrow in my brow, trying hard not to let my concern show.

"Do you want to walk or fly?" he asks suddenly, his words soft. But when he looks at me, that indescribable emotion appears once more in his emerald orbs, and I find myself relaxing in spite of the obvious worry in his voice. Perhaps it wasn't I that brought that look to his face after all. Still, the feelings flooding his words make me long to reach out, to brush my maw softly against his nape, to offer some comfort to him. But I resist, still unsure of where we stand, he and I. I swallow, offer an encouraging smile, all the while wondering what had plagued his thoughts so suddenly a moment ago, what he still did not seem able to completely shake off. "That is entirely up to you," I tell him honestly, but do add, "Though I do love flying."

I don't want to make him uncomfortable, if for some reason he would rather walk, but my voice is wistful, and I cannot help a glance toward the heavens before bringing my bi-colored gaze back to his. I wonder again what his past held; and I think about my quest, and how once I complete my task, I may very well be able to see. With his permission, of course. But what is a pegasus without his wings? The gods graced us with the ability to soar through the skies. It is what sets us apart from the other species, making us so admired and so hated throughout the land, depending on who you ask. I cannot imagine not wanting to take to the skies. It is a constant longing, filling my heart and spilling into my wings, urging me to leap free of my earthly bounds.

"talk talk talk"

I want to live inspired

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Sohalia - 12-20-2012, 02:39 AM