the Rift

Love and some verses [Questing/Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Sohalia's sympathetic hum soothed Note further. Her muzzle ran across his scar, then nudged his shoulder. His scar ached at her touch, but he couldn't care less. It was her touch, and that was all that really mattered to him, despite the pain.

Note's emerald gaze turned back to Sohalia. She wasn't that shocked; nor was she at all rejecting him. A new feeling started to bud in Note as he looked at the pegasus next to him. No one had ever treated him like she had, and for that, the stallion was grateful. More than grateful.

"If you would like to tell me, I would like to listen," came Sohalia's voice. It was gentle, she was always gentle, and he liked that. He wanted to tell her, someone, anyone. He was tired of hiding secrets, and lying just because he hated his scar so much.

"You can call it karma, I believe," Note began, his sharp emerald gaze not wavering from Sohalia, "For the first couple years of my life, I was trained to kill by a stallion who did nothing but that. That was his mistake, when you teach an un-loyal student your secrets, you'll end up paying for it. I killed him, Sohalia, but he gave me this as his own payback before he died," He said, gesturing to his scar. His face flooded with hurt as he turned back to the mare and touched his muzzle to hers, hoping she wouldn't mind as much.

"Where I come from, imperfections make you weak, so I fled that place," Note finished, speaking softly. It didn't seem like much, just telling someone a portion of your past, but to Note, it was more. He felt free.

[OOC: ew. sorry for my terrible posts lately, I'll try to stop posting stuff at three in the morning.]

Messages In This Thread
Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Love and some verses [Questing/Open] - by Note - 12-21-2012, 02:44 AM