the Rift

After the Storm [Open!]

Thayne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

T H A Y N E
Let’s Walk Through the Fire Together, Disappear in the Golden Sands

It seemed that the least of Thayne’s worries would be if someone wanted to harm him. When a form suddenly came bolting madly through the trees, the Warlander could only lay in a surprised stupor as it crested sloppily over him, before landing on the ground slightly to his left and toppling down upon the earth. Thayne was about to get to his feet and inquire if the newcomer was alright, when he was frozen into shock as the chestnut suddenly started rolling, and giggling. It was such an odd display that Thayne momentarily forgot about the pain in his leg, and unwittingly he chuckled softly. What an interesting creature this was… When the male finally faced him and spoke, for obviously the Unicorn was male, a small smile tugged at the stallion’s lips and he shook his head.

“No, you didn’t hit me… Although, I should probably ask if you’re alright. That spill looked quite painful.”

As the chestnut boy pushed himself up to his feet, Thayne took a moment to appreciate the rather handsome horn adorning his head, and his white-clad legs. They were charming markings. Suddenly, however, the stranger seemed to notice the wound that had plagued the Warlander, going from quite happy and bubbly to downright concerned and worried. Did he need a healer? Perhaps, but before he could answer the bubbly chestnut stallion, who named himself ‘Tolio’, they were graced by another equine, a Pegasus, it looked like. Her deep, dark colors were somewhat interesting to behold, as were her fine wings, but Thayne got the immediate distinction that these two were not fond of each other. Did they have history? He knew nothing of ‘the Basin’, or wherever it was that Tolio was trying to take him or what the Pegasus spoke of.

“Madam,” Thayne began formally, shifting slightly from where he still lay so he could look up at the mare that named herself ‘Avira’ with piercing, spring green eyes, “If both of you are offering aide, I don’t believe I’m in any position to decline either of you, nor am I a fool to turn away such generosity.” He paused, a small smirk morphing his previous gentle smile. “Nor am I one of those hot-headed, egotistical stallions that you speak of.”

Not wanting Tolio to think he was ignoring his presence, because Thayne certainly wasn’t, he turned his large head towards the younger stallion. All the while he remained still, so that Avira could thoroughly look over his wound. Hopefully she wouldn’t claim that it was infected, like he feared. Even when the mare’s gentle lips touched the wound, he merely twitched his leg in pain, but otherwise remained where he was. It truly looked as if Avira only wanted to help, and honestly he had no reason to believe that she would try to harm him in any way. After all, they had only just met moments before.

“Tolio… If you could perhaps tell me where I’ve wandered? I feel I’m a long ways from home, as my only guide was the river.” Not that he could return home, even if he wanted to… It seemed that his future, his ‘new start’, may begin here, in this strange foreign land.

[OOC: Sorry, guys, it may take me some time to get used to his character… XD]

[Image: ThayneResized_zps139f09ab.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-19-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-19-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-20-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tor - 12-20-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-20-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-20-2012, 05:55 PM