the Rift

After the Storm [Open!]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

"Perhaps then, I have wronged to have jumped down your throat." fiery eyes turned gentle as she smacked them to Tolio's face. Careful not to prod at his emotions anymore. It felt terrible to make him feel so low on the food chain, even though he was a member of the clan she wished to steer clear of. Though if it was for The Gray, she would fight them till her very last breath, or side by them till her very last breath. Thayne's voice was caring and passionate, sending a bubbly feeling burning through her chest. Scratching at the sides and trying so hard to fly free from its bond. "I can very well assist you on the search for a herds healer, I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms." smiling carefully. Watching as Tolio shyfully and shamefully move away.

Somewhere deep inside her she felt so awful and burdened. Even as her muzzle touched his skin, the feel of the wound was so great and empowering she almost had sympathy pains. The smell was awful, maybe it had yet to become infected, but there is this distinct smell to wounds. Like iron blood and disgusting guts. Her nares crinkled and she slowly pulled away, hoping not to add anymore pain to him. With Tolio explaining each land in detail her ears perked when he spoke of the Gray. "Then you've had the luck to meet one today, I'm Avira (as I've already mentioned), I'm studying under Tor in healing and I am also on a quest from the earth god to complete my magic." her gaze began to draw back to Thayne. Care and love present in her face. "If I had my magic now, I would take your pain away." that was an intimate little sentence but she hated others in pain. She could not bear to see someone hurt. It was a motherly instinct active in her soul that pushed her on.

Tolio spoke again, her audits were focused on him but her eyes never left Thayne's wound. The gash was deep but from what she could tell, infection had yet to take over. "He shall be fine as long as infection does not set in, we should really get him to a healer soon." eyes still focused intently on the growing scar. This would make for a nasty one. "Sir, if Unicorn over here would not mind, we can allow you to lean your weight on us as we journey to the nearest herd so you do not strain your misfortune." unicorn over here was in no way meant to offend him. She just had no name to put to his face. Avira smiled to Tolio, only to reassure him she was not bitching.

Messages In This Thread
After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-19-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-19-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-20-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tor - 12-20-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-20-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-23-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-23-2012, 02:50 AM