the Rift

After the Storm [Open!]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Weak, sweet smile appeared on Tolio's face as Avira apologized for judging him so harshly. How she knew of the organization within the Basin Tolio didn't know, and now felt sick when he realized that in his desire to defend himself he'd spoken of it around Thayne. And then he'd talked about it in detail! Well not really but hed still said its name at least once. How could he have been so foolish! Either way he hoped that the sudden interest in his wound would distract him, or Tolio would be stuck in a bad place. "You're welcome Thayne! Though I haven't traveled very much. I'm sure Avira can help you find a home much better than I. I'd probably get lost!" Laughing sheepishly, knowing it was true. He hadn't explored the lands very much. 

Avira spoke and Tolio latched onto the distraction wholeheartedly. He had to sway the topic away from the Plague, beating himself up for slipping his tongue like that. "That's great! I want to visit the Gods, but I wouldn't have a clue what to ask for. You're very brave, Avira." Smile turning genuinely bright. Talk of the Gods was much more important, and he found her rather amazing for having the guts to approach the Veins. Tolio knew he should do the same soon, but still wanted to decide on what would suit him best. 

Thayne's wound then took precedence. Avira had not yet received her magic and now they were stuck where they were. Thayne was very easy going about it, even if his pain  hurt Tolio. So consumed in this Tolio was unaware of the new woman's presence until she spoke. She moved with grace, and a seriousness Tolio instantly respected. It amused him that everyone had taken to calling him 'unicorn' beside Thayne. So this was the Tor that Avira had spoken of moments ago? That meant she was a healer. And in moments she literally worked her magic. 

Tolio was in awe, knowing he could never be a healer. Thayne seemed just as shocked to see his wound disappear, thanking all of them. Tolio shook his head pleasantly. "It's quite alright. I'm sorry for nearly bashing into you. But I think I'm not of much use now. I should probably leave you in the care of these capable ladies." Nodding his head respectfully to the females with a smile. He wouldn't leave until Thayne said his goodbyes, or simply ignored him. It was the right thing to do. He couldn't simply leave without knowing if he was really in good hands. 

Messages In This Thread
After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-19-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-19-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-20-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tor - 12-20-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-20-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-23-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-23-2012, 02:50 AM