the Rift

After the Storm [Open!]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

Her presence was near, I could feel the clinging familiar feeling. Like chills down my spine. Tor was a great friend, one I trusted. As her voice met the air with such joyful tones I smiled, immediately turning my eyes backwards, cranium slightly tilted. When she bumped me I respectfully took my post behind her. Stepping away from Thayne, easily tuning out any and all, the rest of the voices as my patience was kept strictly to the healing process now. I did not look away as Thayne had done, no I studied and watched Tor's perfect posture as the deed was done. His wound left a scar. Perhaps a reminder of the past. Sometimes reminders were so hard to bear.

My thoughts were taken back to that one night. The night I was finally driven to the point of being so hurt I walked away from them all. Walked away from my mother who I should have never left behind. She needed me just as much as I needed her. Being different was hard and particularly on her. Age had took a toll on her and my birth much more. She grieved everyday for passing on her blue traits. Such a terrible thing to have to grieve over or to even fear. A color left us bruised, battered, mentally and physically scared. Because being different to them was such a disgrace, it required physical attention. It required outcasting someone from a community and still attacking them to the point they exile themselves. So they wouldn't have to do it themselves. I miss mother. Everyday I wonder of her being. I know she is gone though. I can no longer feel her warmth and life. That distant connection, the attachment I so longed for again was so long gone. It is all my fault they had murdered her.

"Goodbye." is all I happened to spurt out to Tolio, or was I speaking to mother? Either way it was directed his way. Careful tones graced the air as my uneasy head shattered. Eyes so blunt and dull, lifeless and hurt. I stayed steady there. Motionless as I watched the two before me. I really couldn't speak with all this emotion in my head. I need to clear this memory, forget and move on with my life. Its the fact that mother could possibly not be dead that drives me on to think she is now a magnet for torture and other horrible things.

Messages In This Thread
After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-19-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-19-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-20-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tor - 12-20-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Thayne - 12-20-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Avira - 12-23-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: After the Storm [Open!] - by Tolio - 12-23-2012, 02:50 AM