the Rift

The Child

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

The Foothills warrior paused and then her smile softened. In her eyes a child his age shouldn’t be out alone, but perhaps his parents weren’t around anymore… Much like Nayati, the poor girl, who had been dropped off outside of Helovia and left to die by her bitch mother. Regardless, Romani would make sure that she kept a kind and soft tone, and didn’t move to fast as not to startle the poor thing.

She watched, pleased, as the colt spoke to her, but then abruptly he lowered his head as if to hide, seeming terribly uncertain with himself. Of course, Romani didn’t blame him. When she had been a filly, trusting strangers wasn’t exactly something she was good at doing… The only ones she had trusted were her mother, father, and her herdmates. If anything this boy had good sense to follow his instincts; some creatures in Helovia were brash and arrogant and chose to ignore those very instincts, and later would come to regret that.

“It’s alright,” The Haflinger said with reassurance, taking a small step towards the spotted colt with soft eyes, “You don’t have to be afraid, I won’t hurt you. My name is Romani, of the Foothills here in Helovia. Young one, if you’d like, I can offer you a place to stay…? There’s plenty to eat, and fresh water to drink, and there are even those that will romp through the fields in play with you.” The compact mare was, of course, not going to force the young thing into making any decision he didn’t want to make. While she wouldn’t be surprised if he declined her offer, she hoped that he would accept. After all, there were those that stalked these lands with far more ill intentions than hers.

Messages In This Thread
The Child - by Balé - 12-18-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-18-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-19-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-19-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-20-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-23-2012, 03:12 AM
RE: The Child - by Romani - 12-23-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: The Child - by Balé - 12-23-2012, 03:20 AM