the Rift

The Burning Grounds [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

The shadow-mare smiled, but it was not kind. There was a certain malicious cruelty that colored her amber orbs as she regarded her young pupil. Or, perhaps, not so young, for surely the two were not so far apart in age. But the Lady felt older, much older than her scant six years. Perhaps that was the price of ruling; she could tell that she had matured even in so short a time as she had led the unicorns of the Basin. She had grown, if not in stature, then in mental capabilities. She was more sure of her place in the world, more sure of her abilities, more sure of her beliefs. As if she had ever doubted herself. Right.

"What would you have me think of them... darling?"

The words are mocking and hold the threat of a challenge. The Dark Empress does not take the bait. She held herself silent, reviewing the conversation, reveling in how quickly the femme had learned from her. To begin a conversation shyly, almost fearful - no, that was wrong, there was never any fear from the ebony mistress - and to so quickly evolve into a challenger - well, it was quite impressive, really, and perhaps was the reason why the shade wanted Chernobyl in her ranks. If she continued on such a path, then she would indeed prove herself most useful...

"I would have you be truthful, my dear. But I shall tell you what you should think of them." She began to move, pacing a slow circle around Chernobyl, restless as she so often became when speaking passionately. "They are inferior species, Chernobyl. We unicorns were crowned by the gods, destined to rule. The equines, unadorned as they are, were meant to be our slaves; and pegasi, well... they are simply disgusting mutants." She paused, letting her words sink in. Would her student take up her cause? Or would she turn away, even after all this? "If you follow me..." the Lady added, drawing to a stop before her subject, holding her gaze with sharp, orange eyes. "...then you will rule."

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-18-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-18-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-26-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-29-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 12-31-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 01-03-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-10-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: The Burning Grounds [Psyche] - by Chernobyl - 01-15-2013, 11:49 PM