the Rift

I don't want you [Deimos, open]

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
She stands beside her captive and doesn't say a word, her eyes harsh and stormy, a night sky devoid of stars. He cannot kill her, not with the aid of Kali's tightly clenched claws and the soft humming of a bronze amulet about her neck; but he is no harmless lamb, and both she and Kali are suffering from the effects of his magic. The pale gryphon has released him now, but is ready to strike at the first indication, watching him from her companion's back. The blood of his neck is barely dried beneath her claws, and she keeps him tenaciously captured in her icy gaze.

The mare is exhausted. Even standing in the stallion's presence has drained her strength, and it takes all her mental energy to keep herself from shaking - her bones ache and her muscles cry, but she cannot let him see her pain, her weakness. He must be the one who's beaten.

She would never have cared about him normally. She knew who he was because he had fought for the Edge, and she knew that he carried some weight among Mauja's group of unhappy horny brats. None of this would mean anything to her, none of it would have mattered, had the little clique not touched her sister.

Such things were unacceptable.

She speaks at last, her voice deep as they stand beside a campfire that Mirage built, the flickering flames lapping fierce shadows on her coat. "I don't want you," she murmurs, and even though she doesn't want to look at him she does, dark eyes intent on his own blue gaze. The light on his deadly horn is eerie in the twlight, and she wants to shudder at the idea of it piercing her delicate flesh.

She turns away.

"You took my sister. If yours give her back, you can go free. If not..." Kali growls, a feral sound from her perch atop the mare's back. The moonlit girl has seen more winters than this boy, has done more and hurt more. She may not want to resort to violence, but she has no qualms about doing what she must to protect her family.

[Image: RishiRef.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-19-2012, 05:08 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Deimos - 12-19-2012, 07:24 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-21-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-22-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Deimos - 12-22-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Dawn - 12-22-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Hellena - 12-22-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Ink - 12-24-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-25-2012, 03:25 AM