the Rift

I don't want you [Deimos, open]

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

The intruders, whether invited, stolen or completely unwelcome, would not waltz through my home unwatched. Very little passes by the vast knowledge of the lands that I possess - a knowledge that is ever-growing, expanding, changing. The mists that I stride though are thick, my pale hide is obscured, hidden, a flickering memory of a finely built unicorn walking between the twisted expanse of trees, rocks and caves. I wander now, towards an area of death, decay, though it is lesser than the last time I experienced such proximity with the steely steed.

I knew little of him, only enough to recognise his name, his face - he may know similar of me. Had I asked the mists for more information, I might have been leant more knowledge of him - as it was, I was able to deduce the reasons for his capture here today. The magic that permeated his surrounds was being contained, a curious eye rolls towards the gryphon, quietly admiring, and grateful for her action. The death of everything was not something I wished to see, not in the present nor my future.

Another comes, one of the Basin, this new land where our leader is held. I must commend them for holding her this long - but I must also show my support in the strength of my herdland. Everyone has moments of weakness, we had ours, and now they theirs - it was time to set the herds to rights again.

My chiselled tiara nods to Rishima, to the sister of our leader, whose love and devotion brought us here now. My eyes roam over the bodice of another, an unknown ally, and subtly I acknowledge him too. There was no harm, only strength, to be seen, in our support for our cause. Should the terms of the contract be refuted, well, that would be another matter altogether.

Messages In This Thread
I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-19-2012, 05:08 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Deimos - 12-19-2012, 07:24 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-21-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-22-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Deimos - 12-22-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Dawn - 12-22-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Hellena - 12-22-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Ink - 12-24-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Rishima - 12-25-2012, 03:25 AM
RE: I don't want you [Deimos, open] - by Psyche - 12-29-2012, 12:52 AM