the Rift

A land where darkness failed [Note]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pointless. Was there anything to this land they call.Helovia? It appears to be as lonely and dull as where I come from. I held no smile upon my pretty face,well,noreal smile. A slick line marks a grim smile. Violet magenta colored thrones dig into my skin,poking it in all different ways. Luckily it rarely cut and if it did,you couldn't tell. There was barely a mark,never mind a hint of blood dripping. Tender grass constantly tryed to tickle me but it failed. The extremely light touch of it scraped past every time I walk,although it does not affect me,it sure as hell annoys me.

I lower my head as I come to a shallow stream that crosses my path. I have no need to go anywhere,or meet anyone. I take my tip to drink the flowing liquid with care,making sure it does not get my beautiful coat. Raising my head I take a step over the stream,making sure I hold my tail high and clear of the water,not wishing to get it wet in the slightest. I then set myself of at a brisk trot. A brisk extended trot. I am still proud of what I have taught myself what most horses cannot do. I can perform all the moves in the book and they are all self taught. Extended trot,collected canter,pirouettes. I can do them all. And I am not afraid to show anyone them.

OOC:Just testing 1st person XD

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
A land where darkness failed [Note] - by Pluto - 12-19-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: A land where darkness failed [Note] - by Note - 12-19-2012, 07:49 PM