the Rift

But you're QUICKSAND II [Returning - Earth God]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

No longer fearful of the earthy God, Phae could only sing her song, and wait to see if it was enough. The painful ache in her heart told her that of Sohalia and Note were note enough to satisfy this God, there was still something that might...However, before it become necessary for Phae to regurgitate that awful truth, the mountainous creature spread one of his massive wings, revealing a small black and white chick, with bright orange and yellow around its eyes. Phae lowered her head, snorting at the chick; deeply inhaling its scent as she did so. Mine her heart called out, as the God nudged the youngling towards her. Protectively, Phae stepped forwards, position the small thing safely beneath her body. She listened dutifully as the God instructed that the bird would need to be fed, and that their bond would be silent for a time - but Phae hardly cared. It could be a mute, and she would cherish it just the same.

"Thank you..Oh thank you!" She whispered at his retreating form. Bowing her head between her legs to look at her new feathered companion, she smiled. Things were going to change for Phae.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: But you're QUICKSAND II [Returning - Earth God] - by Phaedra - 12-22-2012, 11:56 PM